Acquiring Permanent Players:
Alright all of you Minecraft server owners, listen up! Especially all of you promoted and featured server owners. You have plenty of new people entering your server using MineChat, but how do you know they aren’t just a one time visitor? If you are in need of players then maybe you could offer them something. Here are a few ideas to do this:
- Offer a rank higher than a nooby if they join the server permanently.
- Give them in-game server money.
- Offer a certain amount of diamonds!
- Make it an automatic message telling them that perks that could happen when they join the server as a regular.
Just something simple so newcomers think “hey this is cool! I kinda like this server! I think I’ll stay and play more!” So just a small tip for you all, whether you already own a server or you are just now starting one.
We now have a profanity filter that server owners can enable. The filter will restrict anyone from using any high level curse words and prevents the sentence or word from being sent to the server for other players to see. in order to enable it:
- Add a message of the day line that says “MineChat-PF”